Noun– the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.
However, for you what is the meaning of friendship?
We have different definition of friendship. However, one thing is sure, it was all started with a simple SMILE. Some people are asking what the secret formula for a long-lasting friendship is, I think there’s “NO” secret formula, but there are some things that we should keep in mind to have a great one:
1. TRUST~ in every relationship it is the most important thing for us to have a good relationship. If someone trusts you, prove to them that you are worth it because it takes a long time to gain trust, but with only a single snap you will lose it.
2. HONESTY~ being honest is NOT rude. I think is better to tell the truth, it will set you free. YES, it hurts, but eventually at the end of the day we’ll realize that we deserve to know the truth right? You can’t build TRUST if you are not HONEST.
3. TIME AND COMMUNICATION~ we are all busy with our personal life. However, if we have spare time why not send a message to your friend. A simple greeting means a lot. Set an appointment once in a while (not a troublesome). A simple effort makes your friend’s heart happy.
4. ACCEPTANCE~ accepting your friend for whom they are is priceless. You don’t have to look for a “perfect” friend because you can’t find one. Nobody’s perfect, we commit mistakes. Accepting your flaws are great.
5. RESPECT~ Respecting other people are the best way to have a good relationship. Respect begets respect. “Respect is something not automatically given. It must be earned”
We believe that “NO MAN IS AN ISLAND”, we all need a friend. Having many friends is not a big deal, but having FEW REAL FRIENDS are incomparable.
Learn to let go, nothing is permanent and those who remain is the real one.
Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. 🙂
You don’t meet people by accident. There’s always a reason. A lesson or a blessing